Blogger
What is
blogging? Who are bloggers? How do they do things? Where do they get inspired
from? When is the creativity put into action ?
These are
the certain thoughts creeping into our minds the moment we think about
Blogging.For me blogging is nothing but a mental exercise to throw my thoughts
on a white sheet.I am a blogger-a common person,a part of this rat race
called-humanity.I write my grey matter-we call it mind and my mind is both resourceful
and lazy at times.Thoughts run into my mind and it vaporizes away.So before it
exhausts lets act it.
For actors
the common three words are Lights,Camera and action!
For lovers
the universal word is I love you
For bloggers
the words are numer✏ous but out of all my favorite is Pen,thoughts and a notebook.
Welcome to
my journey of writing.I am Rashpreet kaur-a common lady with lots of
imagination and a subtle tint of creativity.
All the best
ReplyDelete